FlexPrep is a class option for groups who want to create their own class schedule at their location. The APlus team brings the program to your school, church, community center, etc.
FlexPrep is a great option for
- Organizations that already have a location and want a class there so it’s more convenient for students & parents.
- Student-athletes, teams, and busy students who need a customized SAT prep schedule that doesn’t interfere with class, practice, games, or extracurriculars.
- Students who want to create their own prep groups with friends.
- Students who don’t want to travel long distances to take a class.
- Students who want a customized curriculum (i.e. SAT/ACT blend).
How does FlexPrep work?
- The organizer contacts us with dates/times/location for class. We deliver a proposal based your needs.
- We set up the class registration and order class materials for enrolled students.
- The class starts on the appointed day and proceeds as usual.