APlus ACT SAT Prep for Student Athletes in Rocky Mount NC
Partnership with AAU programs, High School Athletic Departments, Coaches, Booster Clubs, parents and students.
APlus Test Prep offers parents several options for providing their child with the best opportunities to qualify for athletic scholarships. Our tailored programming for student athletes helps families best position their students for college play. The 2 for 1 course helps students get stronger for college admissions AND their sport via a combination SAT/ACT Prep and intense training/workouts for their specific sport.
ACT / SAT Prep for Student Athletes Rocky Mount NC
REPS & PREP is our signature class for student athletes. The next course will be summer 2017 at Prime Institute and includes SAT Prep and intensive athletic training for student athletes who want to take their game to the next level. Our FlexPrep courses can be scheduled around classes, workouts and games. APlus instructors can work with your team at your school or other preferred location. Even with as few as two students, APlus can customized class schedules for you via the Study Buddy program.
Parent Seminars to learn about qualifying for athletic scholarships
These seminars can be scheduled at your convenience for booster clubs, AAU parent groups, etc. Did you know that at some schools and in some conferences, students who enter as non-qualifiers may never be eligible to participate in athletics at that school and/or in that conference?
NCAA Full Qualifier
To be a FULL QUALIFIER (an athlete who can receive scholarships, participate in practice, and compete in the first year), a student must have
- 4 years of English; 3 years math Algebra I and higher; 2 years natural or physical science (one lab if offered); 1 additional year English, math, natural/physical science; 2 years social science; 4 years additional from areas above or foreign language, philosophy, or comparative religion.
- Ten courses completed PRIOR TO the 7th semester (senior year).
- These courses lock in to determine the Core Course GPA.
- Seven of these ten must be English math, or natural/physical science.
- Minimum CORE COURSE GPA of 2.3.
- Corresponding ACT or SAT score based on the sliding scale.
- Get additional info about core course requirements here.
Free ACT SAT Prep Review for Student Athletes in Rocky Mount NC
Attend for free and learn what APlus classes are all about. The session includes info about qualifying for athletic scholarships, a strategy session focused on sample test questions, and an ongoing Q&A during which participants get all their ACT and SAT questions answered.
SAT / ACT Class Schedule
|Test Date||Class Dates & Times|
|Free Student Athlete Prep Preview
Attend a free Prep Preview for Student Athletes and learn what APlus classes are all about. The session includes info about qualifying for athletic scholarships, a strategy session focused on sample test questions, and an ongoing Q&A during which participants get all their ACT and SAT questions answered.