Collaborations with community organizations and leaders, churches, and youth groups provide programming such as Parent Prep, ACT/SAT Intro, Kickoff to College, and Understanding the Test Score-Scholarship Connection.
Some of our Community Partners include . . .
- Upward Bound at Wilson Community College
- Duke Youth Programs
- NC State Emerging Scholars
- Duke AHEC (Area Health Education Center)
- NC A&T Upward Bound
- Durham Parks and Recreation
- YMCA of the Triangle Y- Achievers
- Kappa Alpha Psi–Roanoke Rapids Alumni Chapter
- ROY (Reclaiming Our Youth) Leadership Program
- Partners for Youth Opportunity Summer Career Academy
- UNC Alumni Admissions Forum
- UNC College Advising Corps
- Delta GEMS–Durham Alumnae, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Delta GEMS & EMBODI–Knightdale-Wake Forest Alumnae, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- ASCEND–Alpha Zeta Omega, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Ideas! Coffee House of Durham
APlus Test Prep offers ACT and SAT workshops to our students enrolled in SAU Office of TRIO Programs (Educational Talent Search, Upward Bound Classic, Southeast Halifax County Upward Bound and Halifax County Upward Bound Math & Sciences). Mr. & Mrs. Brown keep it real, bringing a wealth of knowledge and excitement to the students. The gift they have meet students where they are and challenge them to reach their full potential. IT’S REALLY TRUE: THEY DO TURN SCORES INTO SCHOLARSHIPS!
~~Pamela Cofield, Assistant Director. St. Augustines’s TRiO Programs
- Project Uplift at UNC-Chapel Hill
- Gateway Technology Center at Wesleyan College
- Duke International Summer Scholars Program
- UNC Upward Bound
- UNC American Indian Center
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs at UNC-Chapel Hill
- UNC NC Renaissance
- UNC Office of Admissions
- TRIO at St. Augustine’s College
I am so glad someone referred me to APlus Test Prep & Academic Services!! Working with them was an outstanding experience. Since working with them, our students better understand not only how to read test questions; but, they understand how to answer test questions. Thus, their test scores have improved. Thanks so much for your super delivery of SAT Prep skills toour Upward Bound students at Wilson Community College!
Kim Hills, Upward Bound Coordinator. Wilson Community College
- Greensboro AHEC (Area Health Education Center)
- Scotland County Gear Up
- NC Teacher Cadet
- Warren County GEAR UP
- YMCA of the Triangle
- National Black MBA Leaders of Tomorrow
- WCPSS Lifelong Learning
- Collaborative to Support Initially Licensed Professionals
Some of our partner Schools & Districts include . . .
- Wheatmore HS
- Hillside HS
- Kestrel Heights HS
- Trinity HS
- Scotland Early College HS
- Scotland HS
- Southern Durham HS
- City of Medicine Academy
- T. Wingate Andrews HS
- Northeastern Guilford HS
- Dudley HS
- Ben Smith HS
- Eastern Randolph HS
- McMichael HS
- Word of God Christian Academy
- Asheboro City Schools
- Southwestern Randolph HS
- Randolph Early College HS
- Perquimans HS
- Bertie HS
- Hillside New Tech HS
- Scotland County Schools
- Camelot Academy
- Guilford County Schools
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR SCHOOL PROGRAMS.
Test Prep: SAT, ACT, PSAT, PLAN, ISEE, GMAT, GRE, & more
Our team teaches courses at our Academic Center in Durham and also at locations that clients request. We focus not only on helping students get into college but also on helping them earn scholarships.
Student Athlete Prep
We offer partnership with AAU programs, High School Athletic departments, Coaches, Booster Clubs, and parents to help student athletes earn qualifying scores for college athletic scholarships.
Our classes go beyond test prep: we offer courses that help students improve their critical reading skills, vocabulary acquisition, note-taking skills, time management, financial literacy, and more. We also partner with programs and organizations to provide camps, classes, and other activities that help students develop academically and socially.