Through partnerships with school districts or individual schools, we are able to offer the following programming. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, just ask us; we can design the program that fits your needs.
Preparation for Professional Exams (Praxis, GRE, GMAT)
- Praxis Prep. Our Praxis & Pearson Exam Professional Development helps teachers prepare for teacher certification exams. PD also includes prep for the Pearson exams as well. Click here to learn more about Praxis Preparation.
- GMAT and GRE Prep. Click here to request course information.
Test Preparation School Programs
- ACT/SAT for Me: This parent-student seminar introduces the SAT and ACT and helps students make an informed decision about which test better suits them. Learn more.
- Test Prep: Courses can be designed during the school day, after school, or in a variety of other ways that accord with the school’s schedule. Learn more about customized courses.
- ACT, PLAN, Explore
- SAT, PSAT
- Parent Prep: Our team can come to your school, workplace, church, community center, etc. and lead this info-packed seminar that helps parents and students sort out the basics about preparing for college readiness assessments. Learn more.
[I liked] The data was revealing, the passion of the presenter, the motivation for scholarships, the details about the test, and strategies to use to help students be successful!
Knowledgeable. Dynamic. Inspiring. Thought provoking and life changing.
I would highly recommend APlus Test Prep for your ACT needs. Specifically, Ms. Sheba Brown worked with our teachers and students [at McMichael HS] and was extremely successful. We chose APlus because of their comprehensive approach to helping kids be successful on the ACT rather than just buying workbooks and having the kids complete the workbooks. I believe what we did and our plan propelled our ACT composite score forward . . .Our high school was the only traditional high school (out of 4) in our district to show growth on the ACT and we exceeded our growth expectations on the ACT. Our ACT composite score in 2012-2013 was 47.3 and it grew to 50.1 in 2013-2014.”
~~Leigh Jones, Guilford County Schools (formerly of Rockingham County Schools)
A sampling of our partner schools/districts
- Wheatmore HS
- Hillside HS
- Kestrel Heights HS
- Trinity HS
- Scotland Early College HS
- Scotland HS
- Southern Durham HS
- City of Medicine Academy
- T. Wingate Andrews HS
- Northeastern Guilford HS
- Dudley HS
- Ben Smith HS
- Eastern Randolph HS
- McMichael HS
- Word of God Christian Academy
- Asheboro City Schools
- Southwestern Randolph HS
- Randolph Early College HS
- Perquimans HS
- Bertie HS
- Hillside New Tech HS
- Scotland County Schools
- Camelot Academy
- Guilford County Schools