Summer Programs & Academic Enrichment
Summer 2017 Course Offerings
- SAT Summer Step-ahead: August 15-18, 2017. Get more info.
- SAT Summer Step-ahead in Rocky Mount (starts August 16, 2017). Get more info.
We’re also offering a number of preview classes throughout the summer so that students can get a headstart on the preparation process. See the preview class listing.
We also partner with programs and organizations to provide camps, classes, and other activities that help students develop academically and socially. Below are a few of our community partners; in order to participate, please click the links and contact the programs directly.
- Duke AHEC (Area Health Education Center)
- NC A&T Upward Bound
- Durham Parks and Recreation
- Gateway Technology Center at Wesleyan College
- Project Uplift at UNC-Chapel Hill
- Duke International Summer Scholars Program
- UNC Upward Bound
- UNC American Indian Center
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs at UNC-Chapel Hill
- UNC NC Renaissance
- UNC Office of Admissions
- TRIO at St. Augustine’s College
- Greensboro AHEC (Area Health Education Center)
- Scotland County Gear Up
- NC Teacher Cadet
- Warren County GEAR UP
- YMCA of the Triangle
- National Black MBA Leaders of Tomorrow
- WCPSS Lifelong Learning
- Collaborative to Support Initially Licensed Professionals