Summer Programs & Academic Enrichment
Our summer programs go beyond test prep: we offer courses that help students improve their critical reading skills, vocabulary acquisition, note-taking skills, time management, financial literacy, and more.
Summer 2017 Course Offerings
- ACT/SAT Summer Step-ahead: August 14-17, 2017.
- SAT Prep Weekend Workout: August 12 & 19, Rocky Mount, NC.
Sign up for our newsletter and be among the first to learn about summer 2017 registration.
We also partner with programs and organizations to provide camps, classes, and other activities that help students develop academically and socially. Below are a few of our community partners; in order to participate, please click the links and contact the programs directly.
- Duke AHEC (Area Health Education Center)
- NC A&T Upward Bound
- Durham Parks and Recreation
- Gateway Technology Center at Wesleyan College
- Project Uplift at UNC-Chapel Hill
- Duke International Summer Scholars Program
- UNC Upward Bound
- UNC American Indian Center
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs at UNC-Chapel Hill
- UNC NC Renaissance
- UNC Office of Admissions
- TRIO at St. Augustine’s College
- Greensboro AHEC (Area Health Education Center)
- Scotland County Gear Up
- NC Teacher Cadet
- Warren County GEAR UP
- YMCA of the Triangle
- National Black MBA Leaders of Tomorrow
- WCPSS Lifelong Learning
- Collaborative to Support Initially Licensed Professionals