Free Seminar for Parents: ACT / SAT Prep
Free Parent Seminar for SAT Prep are available at your location!
Our team can come to your school, workplace, church, community center, etc. and lead this info-packed seminar that helps parents and students sort out the basics about preparing for college readiness assessments:
- Core differences between the ACT & SAT
- What students should know about choosing ACT or SAT
- Basic overview of sample questions & strategies
- Upcoming changes in college readiness assessments
- Role of the ACT/SAT in scholarship awards
- Free resources available to prepare effectively for ACT & SAT
Find out about scheduling this free seminar at a convenient time and location for your families!
Attend a free Prep Preview and learn what APlus classes are all about. The session includes a strategy session focused on sample test questions, info about using test scores to get college scholarships, and an ongoing Q&A during which participants get all their ACT and SAT questions answered. Click below to register for an upcoming Preview! Register now–these classes fill quickly! See an updated list of FREE Aplus events.
Triangle Kickoff to College. September 16, 2017
Don’t miss any of our events; get announcements by subscribing below to our college admissions & scholarships newsletter!